Waterside at Coquina Key South Condominium Association, Inc.

Condominium Association Information

Owner Information Form

Each owner should make sure they have an updated Owner Information Form on file with the Administrative Office.  This will ensure that all of your transponders and amenity cards remain active. Owner Information Form

Leasing Information and required Documentation

All owners who are leasing their unit must be in good standing on their unit Condominium Assessment Account to lease their residence.   

No resident shall be registered with the office until all required materials are received.  The following  documents listed below should be submitted to the HOA Office at least (2) weeks in advance of the guests arrival and no later than 5 days prior to the commencement of the lease or an additional $100 fee will be charged.  

  • Executed Lease or a copy of the AirBnB or VRBO agreement (listing and signed by all parties over 18)
  • Executed Lease Addendum (listing and signed by all parties over 18)
    • A copy of the Lease Addendum can be obtained by clicking the links or the button below or from the Waterside Administrative Office
  • NEW - Criminal background check results for U.S. citizens - In an effort to streamline the rental process, the HOA recommends that OWNERS obtain background checks for prospective renters.  The HOA office is no longer requiring them to be provided to the office.
    • In place of the background check for non-U.S. citizens, the OWNER may obtain a copy the information page of each adult resident's foreign passport.
  • Leasing Administration Fee of $100- notify the HOA Office if owner or renter will pay this fee. - late fee of  $100 if not received 5 days in advance of lease start date. 
  • Renters with pets must provide current vet records, a picture of their animal(s) and fill out pet registration form found below. ***Guests (any person not under a true rental agreement) may not bring pets. 
  • All renters are required to check into the HOA Office after arriving and must provide a valid driver's license and vehicle registration or rental car agreement.

Owners may only lease their unit 3 times per year if renting for 30 days or less.

Lease Renewals:  If a lease is renewed, the owner should complete and return a Lease Extension to the office.  If renewals are not received in a timely manner, transponders and amenity cards will be deactivated.

Important Documents

Below are links to the Governing of the Association.

architectural review

Owners performing changes to their unit must fill out and submit the Architectural Approval Form ONLINE PRIOR TO STARTING WORK  at   

Only submit your request once you have all of the required documents.   Documents include contractor certificates of insurance, drawing/plans of requested work, pictures etc.
Failure to provide all required paperwork will delay your approval and start time. 

Instructions for first time log in can be found by clicking here: Link

You G360 Members Website Tools & Features: Link

Instructions for completing online ARC request: Link


Link to Pinellas County asbestos program requirements.


Link to Pinellas County Asbestos Program


Link for City of St Petersburgh Building Department, with Link to what does and doesn’t need a permit.